2) Cold Mountain - "There are some things worth fighting for"
3) The Hours - "You cannot find peace by avoiding life"
4) Bridges of Madison County - Perfect acting by Ms Meryl Streep
5) Brokeback Mountain - "I wish I knew how to quit you"
6) Moulin Rouge! - OTT Greatness
7) Mulholland Drive - David Lynch's Masterpiece (MindF*ck) Goodness, too bad it's banned in Singapore.
8) Sex and the City - not a Great movie, but seeing those four women are my best friends (and relationship gurus) in reel life just makes me smile and cry.
9) 花样年华 (In The Mood For Love) - Beautiful cinematography about two people who suppress their feelings for each other.
10) The Reader - "I'd rather listen to you"
11) Revolutionary Road - Kate Winslet's acting is so good inside it scares me to have a relationship
12) Wall-E - Pixar's best IMO
13) The Little Mermaid - "Part of your world"
14) Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - The most well-directed Harry Potter
15) Silence of the Lambs - Anthony Hopkins is so good inside I can never think of him acting in another character anymore